Sunday, June 12, 2011

A baby boy and his adoring sisters! (Brooklyn baby photographer)

These pictures have a special significance for me. This photo shoot was the first one I did in my newly renovated studio. (The pictures of the two girls together were taken against a wall in my studio not intended as a backdrop.) There are many changes at the studio both aesthetic and functional. I finally have a closet for all my props which in turn opened up the space in my studio. There are some finishing touches to be made, but as soon as they are done I will share some pictures of the final product…
For now check out this cute baby boy and his adoring sisters!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug















Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
How it all started.... I see the world from behind a camera lens. I am passionate about photography. It taps into my creativity and my love for children. It is an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity to capture the moments that celebrate childhood! For information email blimakleinman@yahoo.com

music


Followers