Thursday, August 25, 2011

Role reversal….(Brooklyn children's photographer)

The average session last approximately an hour. In the first half hour of the session the children are usually shy and fairly easy to distract. Sometime during the second part of the session the kids begin to lose patience and by the time those last ten minutes are up the session is a wrap because the kids have had enough. This little guy could’ve gone on forever…it was the adults in the room who ran out of steam and called it a day…(btw an absolute dream for the lucky photographer!)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug









No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
How it all started.... I see the world from behind a camera lens. I am passionate about photography. It taps into my creativity and my love for children. It is an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity to capture the moments that celebrate childhood! For information email blimakleinman@yahoo.com

music


Followers