Wednesday, July 27, 2011

boys will be boys and girls will be girls! (brooklyn children's photographer)

Some sessions have a definite flavor. I open the door to my studio and a burst of boy energy comes through the door or I open the door and little girl sweetness enters….These two session, days apart were just like that! Shimmy, charming and beautiful was all boy and Rivky, also charming and beautiful was all girl! So much fun to get to experience all of that…

Here's little Rivky...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug











...and here's Shimmy and his little brother!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug












No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
How it all started.... I see the world from behind a camera lens. I am passionate about photography. It taps into my creativity and my love for children. It is an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity to capture the moments that celebrate childhood! For information email blimakleinman@yahoo.com

music


Followers