Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer!

So far, I’ve spent two weekends up in the mountains. Although circumstances (i.e. lack of a babysitter for my babies)prevented me from commiting myself to photoshoots for clients, I did manage to get some camera therapy in for myself. Its sounds like a cliché, but taking pictures really makes me happy. Everyone who knows me personally will attest to that!
So here are some (or many) pictures I took of family and friends while I was out…

My sister's three boys...

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug













her little girl…that hair speaks for itself!







My daughter at the pool. She was having so much fun I couldn't get her to look at me...





Ok, I’ll admit she’s never very interested in pictures, even when she is not in a pool….but her are some more of her…








My other sister's two girls and her little boy...















...and last my friend Malky's baby...





a personal favorite…

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
How it all started.... I see the world from behind a camera lens. I am passionate about photography. It taps into my creativity and my love for children. It is an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity to capture the moments that celebrate childhood! For information email blimakleinman@yahoo.com

music


Followers